Friday, February 1, 2013

The love for Handbags: Haul & Review

I have been looking for some quality handbags since some while now which are affordable yet chic. So i recently bought two handbags from an online site called N.M.N & Co. They initially started with bringing affordable and amazing jewellery for their customers but they have branched out since some time and now offer clothes and handbags as well. This is my first experience shopping form them and it was a great one. They are extremely professional and are always available to answer your queries.

So I bought two handbags and I LOVE both of them. As you can see the bags are pretty spacious which is what I was looking for, I have a lot of clutches but I wanted some really funky yet spacious bags and I got my wish, I had been waiting for quite some time because their stuff gets reserved in seconds but it was worth a wait.










The tea pink bag has two partitions inside whereas there arent any partitions in the blue one. Also there is an extra long strap with the blue bag depending on whether u want to carry it over your shoulder or not. Both the bags are priced at PKR 1300 and delivery charges were of PKR 250.

The bags are much better in quality than I was expecting and the best part is the amazing price. All in all I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. What do you guys think?

2 comments: