Thursday, February 7, 2013

AVON Haul

One of the biggest set backs of staying at home 24/7 is the online shopping which once u get sucked in to, can never get out of. I always plan on saving up some bucks but No, as soon as I make up my mind, another jaw dropping, lip smacking offer comes up and I get the itch and eventually I give in :/..But ah no regrets, life's too short for that :D Which brings me to my post.

I never understood the hype about Christmas shopping until I actually experienced it , obviously online that is.There are a few shopping sites now who deal with bringing imported stuff from US and UK mostly and they bring deals as well, so when I heard that there was going to be an AVON sale on Christmas, I knew I just had to have something. Dhanak is one of those pages on face book where once you enter, you can never go back. The owner, Nargis, is one of the most sweetest persons I have had the pleasure of interacting with, she is a total sweetheart and I can vouch for her that she will bring you the most amazing stuff at unbelievable prices. Do check out her page, she always has some thing up her sleeves about the latest promotions may it be about jewellery, makeup, or anything in between.

So I order around Christmas time and got my stuff like a week ago, Needless to say I had a HUGE smile on my face when I opened my package because there was SO much stuff I couldn't believe I spent only like Rs.2000 and I got all this. Check out the pic of my haul.


From left to right, Avon Little red dress purse spray, Avon nailwear pro, Avon Little Black Dress Roll on Anti-Perspirant, Avon Supershock Mascara, Avon Little Black Dress deodorant and Avon Little Black Dress Perfume. In the bottom is the bracelet which I received as a gift from Nargis herself.

Ok so the deal was, I only paid for The Little Black Dress set which included Roll on anti-perspirant, deodorant and perfume. The rest of the stuff I got for FREE. Hallelujah, plz Christmas hurry up :D I was so happy with my purchase because Avon had some amazing deals similar to these depending on how much u are wiling to pay. So I thought why not do some math just for fun, I know math and fun dont go together and that too in the same line, for me at least :P but what the heck.

I paid Rs.2200 for all this stuff. But if I had purchased all these individually without any discounts or deals then I wonder how much it would have cost. lets see.

Little Red Dress purse spray: Rs.550
Nailwear Pro: Rs.450
Roll on Anti-perspirant; Rs.350
Supershock Mascara: Rs.1000
Little Black Dress Deodorant: Rs.350
Little Black Dress perfume: Rs.1500
Total: Rs.4200

If thats not a bargain then Im not sure what is :D

Let me know what would you like me to review first :) xx

14 comments:

  1. Ah I know how bad it is staying at home and not shopping and watching every other page taking orders for different cosmetics brands! Lovely haul :) x

    http://thebedsidedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey. Following you, lovely blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Why do I always miss such offers :( :p lol sales are always fun and thinking how much one saved through them really takes away the guilt of not saving money instead, ok some of it :D nice haul
    http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I know it hurts when u realize u missed out on a bargain :P... Lovely blog, following you :) x

      Delete
  3. wohhhhhhh awesome haul n awesme deal too :) u are lucky to have it n you are right about nargis too she is the most sweetest person :) and yeah she bring you all the imported stuff at the lowest possible price :) <3
    hope u are enjoying your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah She is a real gem of a person :) Im loving ti :D thank you!

      Delete
  4. That's indeed a jaw droppping deal!!! I recently did a haul at Avon Middle East and I have my fingers crossed for that.. Can't just wait!!!

    I am here on ur blog for the first time and I am loving it, don't wanna miss ur future posts so following right away!! :)
    I'd be glad if u visit my blog, do follow if u like it. :)
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do share your haul when u get the stuff :)

      Thank you so much sweetheart, im following back :)lovely blog!xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul! I am so tempted ^_^ Welcome to the blogging world. Definitely following! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much Sara, means the world to me coming from you :) xx

      Delete
  6. That is one heck of a deal. Good for you. You picked some amazing things. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you find avin perfumes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Black Dress is pretty strong, I dont usually wear such strong scents. But little red dress is divine, it has this sweet floral scent which is lovely.

      Delete