Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTD: AVON Nailwear pro enamel in Golden Vision

Hello lovelies. Today I will be reviewing Avon Nail wear pro+ in Golden Vision. Avon is one of my favorite brands since they usually come up with great deals and their stuff is really good and doesnt put a dent in your pocket either. On to the nail wear,Im pleasantly surprised with this shade. I thought golden colour wont look that great in the day time since colours like these are usually reserved for parties. But it turns out this is a gorgeous dusky gold shade, which is extremely wearable.







I have applied two coats of the enamel without any top coat or base coat. The enamel did not chip off for almost a week which is the first for me since no matter how careful I am I always end up with chipping nail wear after like a day of applying it. It does not stain and dries quickly as well. Overall Im very pleased with this shade. Its a lovely colour for me.



Pros:

Affordable
Does not stain
Long lasting
Dries quickly
Nice Packaging

Cons:

I couldnt find any fault with this one, availability can be an issue though since its not available in Pakistan at the moment but you guys can always order it online.

Rating: 4/5

2 comments: