Sunday, March 17, 2013

NOTD: Medora of London nail enamel in 434

This poor thing had been lying in my closet since ages so i decided to put it out of its misery and do a nail post for a change. I will be reviewing Medora of London in 434 today. So lets see what its all about.

ABOUT

Medora of London (Pvt) Ltd. was established in 1961 and is today one of the leading cosmetic companies in Pakistan . It is committed to its objective of providing high quality products at affordable price.
With brands “Medora”, “Delycia” and “Diplomat” being one of the best sellers in their respective categories, Medora of London has become a household name today. The trust gained has been as a result of constant improvement in the products by our team of chemists who are continuously striving to meet the expectation of the consumers.
Having a network of more than 200 distributors, the company is able to serve its consumers all over Pakistan.

REVIEW





The shade that I have applied is 434 of 16ml, its a very girly pink colour with a very decent consistency. I applied double coats although the color is fairly well enough so that you can make do with one single coat as well. It mostly depends upon your personal preference of how much you want to build up the color. The nail enamel dries pretty quick, I applied on one hand and when I came back to re do my fingers, the enamel had dried. Pretty quick I must say. I had this on for two days and there was no chipping off either. The applicator is decent and there is no staining. The only thing that bothered me was the strong smell but that is only temporary so not much of a big deal. Lastly it is priced less than a dollar so its super cheap considering the quality of it. 

Pros

No chipping
Dries fast
No stain
Lareg variety to choose from
Easily available
Super cheap
Easy to remove

Cons

Strong smell

Rating: 4/5

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pink color. I love pink nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Medora of London is established at 1961 and is time leading cosmetics company in Pakistan. That is a big brand about cosmetics and extremely budget friendly, Pakistani brand of cosmetics! Medora products are not available on local cosmetics market or bazaar. I always recommend buy beatuy products in Pakistan from online shopping store because Its Simply Awesome! I love shopping at the storemass. The pricing is great as well as the selection and customer service team.

      Delete