Sunday, February 24, 2013

FAV Looks from OSCARS 2013

I know Im not the only one who watches the much awaited Oscars just for the sake of finding out who takes the Academy home, Im as equally eager to find out who wore what. So this year wasnt any less glamorous as of the previous years. Here are some of my favorite looks from this year.


Ahhhhhhh how much I love Jennifer Anniston and her classy look, she keeps getting better and better with age.


Amanda looks absolutely gorgeous, I love this color on her.


     
Naomi Watts in her metallic attire , drop dead gorgeous.

 
All I gotta say is, Smokin Hot Charlize.

 
Last but not least Catherine Zeta Jones, looking like a goddess.


Some of the looks that didnt do anything for me

What was Anne Hathaway thinking O.o

Halle Berry has a body to die for, then why o why cover it up in something like this?


Getting really really bored of Adele's style, yes yes she is fabulous and all but enough with the black.

I dont know what was going through Jennifer's head when she decided to adorn this dress.


Really let down with this look, I was looking most forward to Jennifer Lawrence's look, not impressed. Have seen her in much better attires in BAFTAS and even other awards, didnt do much for me this time.
Which was your favorite look form OSCARS 2013?

Image Courtesy People.com

2 comments:

  1. was waiting for a Pakistani blogger to do a post on the oscars!! thnking if i was the only one flooding my FB fanpage's newsfeed with oscar talk:P
    i loved amanda.S's dress, hair and makeup! gorgeous!! i liked jennifer aniston a lot in red and simple loose hair and jennifer lawrence too esp her hair and makeup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I adored Amanda too, she looked absolutely stunning and that color goes really well with her pale skin tone, jennifer looked fabulous as well and as for jen lawrence, her dress seemed too bridal to me,oh well good for all of them :P

      Delete