Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 10 & 11: Stars and Smile

May 10: Stars

 This jumper has been on my wishlist since some time now, I cannot wait to get my hands on a similar piece like this as soon as I find one :P

May 11: Smile

I think this is ironic how this challenge came on the exact same day when Allaah(SWT) did give us a lot to smile about. For all of you who don't know, Pakistan had its elections today after the previous government was able to finish its tenure of 5 years( a first in Pakistan's history) and the turnout was UNBELIEVABLE. The way people came out to vote was amazing. I dont think nay of us had predicted that the turn out would be off the hook and the excitement in the air, boy oh boy. Whatttaay feeling! I will surely remember this day till my last breath. And no matter who wins, we still have a lot to smile about because this is the first step to a better Pakistan, that people have learned the importance and the power of their vote. Here's to each and every single individual who came out of their houses and played their part by voting. you did good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment