Friday, December 14, 2012

Bodyshop haul & review.

As it turns out Im a sucker for fragrances and perfumes, and I have recently embarked upon having a fair collection of fragrances. So I thought I'd do a review about one of my most favorite brands out there when it comes to fragrances which is The Body Shop. So this is what they have to say

About

We believe true beauty comes from the heart. For us, beauty is much more than a pretty face. It’s about feeling good and doing good, too.

 

Mission

We believe true beauty comes from the heart. For us, beauty is much more than a pretty face. It’s about feeling good and doing good, too.

We make our products with love and care. We source some of the finest raw ingredients from the four corners of the globe. We harness the skills of artisan farmers and add our expertise to create effective products that are wonderful to use.

We trade fairly so communities benefit as well as you. We never test on animals, and all our products are 100% vegetarian. We campaign with passion on issues close to our heart, because activism is in our blood.

We always keep people, animals and the planet in mind.
So when you shop with us, you are choosing…
BEAUTY WITH HEART

 

Description

The Body Shop is the original, natural and ethical beauty brand. We seek out wonderful natural ingredients from all four corners of the globe to deliver products bursting with effectiveness, to enhance your natural beauty.

Now on to the haul & review

I recently purchased two fragrances from an online site known as Lush Grooming Bargains - Smart Shopping Hub for Women and Men The owner of the page known as Hira, gets all her stuff directly from UK, is a very sweet and co operative person and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy any kind of stuff from her at the most knock out prices one can find. So I got myself two fragrances, White Musk Chiffon Sheer Body Mist and Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh perfume.


The difference between a mist and perfume is that perfume is more long lasting. The advantage of getting a mist over perfume is that if you are on a budget, you can go for mist instead of a perfume.

White Musk is a gorgeous light note scent with Aqua as its main ingredients. Its not too overpowering, It last for about 3 hours on me which is pretty good for a mist. The bottle isnt too big either so you can easily carry it in your bag with for re touches.



Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh perfume is a limited edition perfume from The Body Shop. This one lasted on me for what seemed like an entire day. The scent came off a bit strong for me, maybe citrus based scents arent my thing, Im not sure. I will wear it though without a doubt, its absolutely fabulous. It gives you an instant feel of summer and the sun so I am even more excited to use it in winter to remind me of the summer sun when the weather gets too depressing with rain around here. Its base note is citrus so if you are not a fan of citrus smells, dont go for this. Is it my favorite from The Body Shop? I would have to say No. Love Etc is still my ultimate love when it comes to fragrances from The Body Shop. But its a great scent as well so Im happy with it overall.





My only complain is that Body Shop stuff is very expensive so what I would recommend is that always wait for their end of year or mid year sales :D they slash prices upto 70% and hence thats a real bargain. Thats what I do and you should too :D

What do u guys think? Do you like Body Shop? :)

3 comments:

  1. Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh perfume sound like my kind of scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great i ll try both i m a bug fan of bodyshop do visit ny bodyshop haul post :)
    Anilafaruk.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete